site stats Blog da Scarlet: Música Australiana : The Veronicas - Hook Me Up

Música Australiana : The Veronicas - Hook Me Up


I'm tired of my life.
I feel so in between.
I'm sick of all my friends, girls can be so mean
I feel like throwin’ out everything I wear
I'm startin’ over new,
Coz I’m not even there.

Sometimes,
I wanna get away some place,
But I don't wanna stay too long.
Sometimes
I wanna brand new day,
Try to fit in where I don't belong

Hooooooooook hook me up.
I wanna feel the rain in my hair.
Hooooooooook hook me up.
Where should we go I don't even care.

Anywhere is good enough.
Hook me up.
Hook me up.

I like the lights turned out,
the sound of closing doors.
I’m not like other girls,
who always feel so sure.
[Hook Me Up lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Of everything they are,
of what their gonna be.
Sometimes I'm just a girl stuck inside of me; of me

Sometimes i wanna disappear some place,
but I don't wanna stay too long.
Sometimes,
I'm feelin’ so alone,
Tryin’ to fit in where I don't belong.

Anywhere is good enough.
Hook me up.
Hook me up.
Anywhere is good enough
hook me up

Their gonna crash and burn,
I'm gonna find a way,
Nothin’ left to say

CHORUS x 2
Anywhere is good enough
hook me up
Hook me up
hook me up


Leia Também:
- Escute aqui mais Músicas Australianas